99.6 miles from Lake Chicot
Set in the heart of an idyllic 80-acre working farm, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Leola home boasts 1 acre of its own and endless views of the surrounding rolling hills. This secluded property offers rest and relaxation for 10 guests, along with fishing and visiting the goats, chickens, cattle and horses at the property. 'Berryhill Jubilee Farm' sits less than an hour from both Little Rock and Hot Springs, while recreation awaits 14 miles away in Jenkins Ferry State Park!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Cots, Portable Crib
Unplug and soak in every second of your time with loved ones during your stay at 'Berryhill's Jubilee Farm'! Both the spacious front porch and the roomy living area offer comfortable seating for everyone to relax.
Bring your favorite books or board games to spend an easygoing few hours together. If you'd rather be outdoors, stroll by the surrounding cattle pastures to go fishing in the ponds, or visit the neighboring chickens and goats!
Use the available farm fresh eggs to whip up your favorite frittata in the fully equipped kitchen! Seating options include the 2 chairs at the breakfast bar, and the kitchen table with seating for 4!
After a day packed with activities, rinse off in either one of the full bathrooms before turning in. Each bedroom is well-appointed with soft bedding and all of the comforts of home, so you fall asleep with ease and wake well-rested!
Though your time will likely be filled with relaxation on the farm, there is also a lot to see and do in the surrounding area! Just 16 miles away, Jenkins Ferry State Park preserves the site of one of 3 Civil War battles that took place in south central Arkansas!
Make the 60-mile day trip into Little Rock to visit the State Capitol, hike in Pinnacle Mountain State Park and visit the Museum of Discovery. Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site celebrates the school's role in desegregation, while The Old Mill offers a stunning backdrop for photographs and family picnics.
Boasting 3 lakes and holding the title of the first vacation destination in the United States, Hot Springs offers endless activities and attractions, Aptly named, Hot Springs National Park features numerous thermal pools and springs in historic bath houses ideal for soaking away your soreness. The town of Hot Springs also features Garvan Woodland Gardens and Magic Springs Theme and Water Park!
The town is also home to Oaklawn Aching and Gaming where you can watch thoroughbred racing virtually year-round, and play the table games. With so many activities, you're sure to get hungry so stop by a local eatery like Luna Bella or the Superior Bathhouse Brewery & Distillery! All of these attractions and many more are only 38 miles away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, provided board games, provided linens and towels, washer and dryer, furnished covered porch, fire pit, 1 private acre, access to 80-acre working farm, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Secluded Leola location on a working farm with access to area attractions like Jenkins Ferry State Park, Hot Springs National Park, Pinnacle Mountain State Park in Little Rock and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (~59 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- NOTE: the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- NOTE: The property is located on an 80-acre working farm and is surrounded by cattle pastures
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
On-Site Event Information:
- This property is suitable for large family gatherings, reunions and celebrations
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Event fee(s): Fee is based on event type
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed, travelers would facilitate
- Event parking: Available on the property
- Alcohol policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Required. Please inquire with Evolve for additional information